Our Message Regarding Covid-19
First, we want to thank you for always being a loyal customer and supporting our business! We’re so proud to be a part of this community.
During these unpredictable and unprecedented times, we are here to serve your financial needs. We are presently offering to allow any customer to make deferred payments for April and May. The Health and Wellness of our Customers and Employees is our top priority. To ensure your safety we have made some modifications in the way we typically serve you.
- One Customer In The Lobby – At this time our lobbies are remaining open but we are only allowing one customer in the office at a time.
- Keeping Covered – Our employees have masks and gloves and could be wearing when you arrive. This is for everyone’s protection, just know we are smiling behind the mask.
- Staying Clean – Between each interaction with Customers, we are spraying and wiping counters, desks, chairs and door knobs with approved disinfectant.
- From a Distance – We love our Customers, but for now we need to do it from a distance. We kindly ask that you maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- Stay At Home – We have several ways for you to just stay at home and let us assist you from a distance. You can make payments over the phone with a debit card, send in a check through the mail or drive by and put a payment through our drop slot. If you need to apply for a loan, you can do this on our website www.AnchorFinanceMe.com.
We are stronger together and thank you for your support! Stay healthy and take care of yourself, The Team at Anchor Finance